Gift this class
Term 2 Dance Program - Altona North
Our Dance program is designed for participants of beginner or experienced dance backgrounds. Students will be provided with a variety dance sessions individually, and in groups throughout the week.
The program focuses on on mixing up different styles and exposing participants to new techniques. The environment is inclusive with all participants leanring new skills but also doing so in a fun weekly class.
- Creative and exciting dance routines
- Tailored program from accredited teacher
- Focus on growing self-confidence and socialisation through dance
- Fundamental skill development as well as personal development
- Tailored coaching program from accredited teachers
- Positive and fun environment for experienced and beginner dancers alike
- Water bottle
- Your enthusiasm to learn!
Flat sports shoes, Comfortable sports clothes
Girls & Boys Ages 4-10
By booking with the Melbourne Sports Institute (MSI) Sport Academy you hereby acknowledge and agree with MSI Terms and Conditions.
1. Children participating must have appropriate clothing and footwear to ensure safety and maximum enjoyment.
2. In case of an emergency MSI have the right to provide medical treatment or seek ambulance assistance with any associated costs passed on to the parent/ guardian of the child.
3. MSI Sport Academy reserves the right to cancel any session at any time if it is deemed unsafe for use due to unexpected circumstances.
4. MSI Staff will provide the utmost care for all children, however, in the event that an accident might occur MSI Staff will not be held liable for the injury or illness. Parents/ guardians and children must understand that by participating they do so at their own risk and therefore indemnify MSI Sport Academy against all actions, suits, proceedings, demands, costs and expenses.
5. MSI Sport Academy must be alerted of any medical conditions that a child may have that could affect their ability, enjoyment, wellbeing or risk of injury.
6. MSI Sport Academy will not be held accountable for any loss or damage to personal belongings. It is the responsibility of the parents/ guardians and children to ensure their belongings are kept in a safe place.
7. MSI Sport Academy may capture photographs and/ or video footage for their own promotional use.
8. It is expected that parents/ guardians will arrive on time to pick up their child/ children.
9. In the event of extreme weather or any unforeseen circumstances during a training session children will be supervised under shelter where small games may be played (if appropriate) until their parents/ guardians arrive.
10. Due to high incidents of allergies please be advised not to bring any nuts or nut related products.