Gift this class
Kick-Off Soccer Program - Term 2 Wantirna South
FREE SOCCER BALL TO KEEP!
Our Soccer program is designed for players of social, school and club backgrounds. Students will be provided with skill development sessions individually, and in groups throughout the week.
The program focuses on the fundamentals of all key aspects of soccer such as: running, shooting, dribbling, passing and learning all positions in soccer to improve skill development, and create a teamwork environment for the students. Drills, station work and individual sessions and round robin competition rounds off a busy term of sport.
If purchasing a uniform, please let us know which size required in the "Special Requests" section.
- Tailored coaching program from accredited coaches
- All basic skill aspects of Soccer
- Focus on growing self-confidence and socialisation through Soccer
- Free Ball to keep!
- Fundamental skill development as well as personal development
- Water bottle
- Your enthusiasm to learn!
Runners or Football Boots, MSI Uniform or Comfortable sports clothes
Girls & Boys Ages 4-10
By booking with the Melbourne Sports Institute (MSI) Sport Academy you hereby acknowledge and agree with MSI Terms and Conditions.
1. Children participating must have appropriate clothing and footwear to ensure safety and maximum enjoyment.
2. In case of an emergency MSI have the right to provide medical treatment or seek ambulance assistance with any associated costs passed on to the parent/ guardian of the child.
3. MSI Sport Academy reserves the right to cancel any session at any time if it is deemed unsafe for use due to unexpected circumstances.
4. MSI Staff will provide the utmost care for all children, however, in the event that an accident might occur MSI Staff will not be held liable for the injury or illness. Parents/ guardians and children must understand that by participating they do so at their own risk and therefore indemnify MSI Sport Academy against all actions, suits, proceedings, demands, costs and expenses.
5. MSI Sport Academy must be alerted of any medical conditions that a child may have that could affect their ability, enjoyment, wellbeing or risk of injury.
6. MSI Sport Academy will not be held accountable for any loss or damage to personal belongings. It is the responsibility of the parents/ guardians and children to ensure their belongings are kept in a safe place.
7. MSI Sport Academy may capture photographs and/ or video footage for their own promotional use.
8. It is expected that parents/ guardians will arrive on time to pick up their child/ children.
9. In the event of extreme weather or any unforeseen circumstances during a training session children will be supervised under shelter where small games may be played (if appropriate) until their parents/ guardians arrive.
10. Due to high incidents of allergies please be advised not to bring any nuts or nut related products.